Join us for a FREE virtual half-day summit featuring three of our most sought-after sessions from the meeting and event industry’s premier event, the 2017 World Education Congress! (over $100 value).
The full virtual summit is worth 3.25 CMP-IS clock hours and 1.25 CAE clock hours. If you want to share the event and your learning on social, tag your posts with #MPI #3Free.
December 13, 2017 9 a.m.-1 p.m. CT
• 09:00-09:05 a.m.: Welcome
• 09:05-10:10 a.m.: Evaluating Your CEO Readiness with Richard Yep, CAE, FASA, Chief Executive Officer, American Counseling Association
• 10:10-10:20 a.m.: Behind the Scenes/Break
• 10:20-11:15 a.m.: Understanding Difficult Contract Clauses: The Big Three with Tyra Hilliard, CMP, PhD, JD, Speaker, Professor & Attorney, Hilliard Associates
• 11:15-11:25 a.m.: Behind the Scenes/Break
• 11:25-12:20 p.m.: Engaging Introverts in Extrovert-Ruled Meetings with Sharon Fisher, Idea Sparker & CEO, Play With a Purpose
• 12:20-12:30 p.m.: Behind the Scenes & Goodbyes
To register, go to https://academy.mpiweb.org/mpi. Must be a current MPI member.
Interested in joining MPI Aloha Chapter? Click here for more information.