The MPI Aloha Chapter is a non-profit organization that fuels the growth and advancement of MPI members. The organization provides innovative and relevant education, networking opportunities and business exchanges, and acts as a prominent voice for the promotion and growth of the industry.
Funds raised are used to provide educational opportunities, networking opportunities, and to support the MPI Student Club throughout the year.
DONATIONS NEEDED FOR MEETING AND NETWORKING EVENTS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR:
- Donations needed for opportunity drawings – Tours, Activities, Accommodations, Merchandise, Dining Certificates, etc.
- Venue Sponsorship for meetings and social events complimentary or at cost.
- In-kind donations to cover speaker fees and travel expenses like housing, flights, transportation, etc.
DONATIONS NEEDED FOR GALA EVENT – FRIDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2017:
- Audition Items: ie. Airfare, Tours, Activities, Accommodations, Merchandise, Dining Certificates, Special Events, Products, Services, etc.
- Entertainment – DJ
- Airfare for honorees (2 opportunities)
- Transportation for honorees (2 opportunities)
- All donors will be recognized on the MPI Aloha Chapter website reaching 100 members in the State of Hawai’i and 17,000 members worldwide.
- Meeting and Social Event donors will be recognized when invitations are sent out for each MPI event.
- In addition, all MPI Aloha Chapter supporters will be recognized in the Gala Event Program, which is attended by approximately 250 Hospitality Leaders in Hawai’i.
Mahalo for fueling the growth of meeting professionals in Hawaii’!
SUPPORT MPI ALOHA CHAPTER TODAY BY CONTACTING:
Donations – Ava Matchen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship – Mary Mullen at email@example.com