MPI Aloha Chapter Member of the Month: Sherrie Holl

A heart felt congratulations to Ms. Sherri Holl, the MPI Aloha Chapter Liaison for the Island of Kauai and our Member of the Month for January 2014! We extend a huge Mahalo for all Sherri has done and contributed to the chapter over the years. Lets learn a little more about her: MPI: What prompted…

MPI Aloha Chapter Member of the Month: Kathy Clarke

We had the opportunity to chat with Kathy recently about her years with MPI. Kathy has been a member for 12 years and has been involved in and supported the chapter in countless ways over the years. We were truly blessed to hear about earlier days in Hawaii when Kathy started in the DMC business…

MPI Aloha Chapter Member of the Month: Toni Rojas

Q: What prompted you to join MPI ? A: I joined MPI 17 years ago (did I say 17?). At the time I was a Director of Catering & Convention Services, so a Certified Meeting Planner Certification was definitely my goal. MPI has provided great educational opportunities and I enjoy taking advantage of all they…

Member of the Month: Debbie Weil-Manuma

What prompted you to join MPI? I was one of the original members at the inception of the MPI Aloha Chapter. I had been a member of MPI for years and wanted to support the local chapter. What do you hope to gain from being a member? I like having a structured forum where people…